Fragen zum Tuning am 190E

Diskutiere Fragen zum Tuning am 190E im 190er Klasse Forum im Bereich Mercedes-Fahrzeuge; hallo ich bin neue und ich habe ein problem : ich bin françose.. 8o und das ist ein gross problem fur mich weil ich habe ein 190E und in...

1. #1 radinus, 31.07.2003
    radinus

radinus

hallo

ich bin neue und ich habe ein problem : ich bin françose.. 8o

und das ist ein gross problem fur mich weil ich habe ein 190E und in frankreich sie lieben nicht mercedes tuning :sauer:

mein oder problem ist das ich spreche nicht deucht serh gut :(

SO i prefer write in english (or in french if u prefer but i m not sure that u speak french here )

i'm so so so GLAD to have find this forum ! :]

in france , it's so hard , quite impossible , to find accesories for W201 :wand .....viva germany ! :tup

so i need u to help me to "do tuning" on my 190E

i have changed the wheels (185/65/15 to 205/40/17) with yokohama and i" deacrease" the car - 4cm whith new "amortisseur"(i don't know the word but u may understand) and i home made a new "kalander" because the original was broken and i couldn't find a pretty one (it doesn't exist in france)

can u help me to find e-shop for buying accesories please

what du u recommand me for motor tuning ?

- ist chiptuning gut fur 190E .?

- someone said me to put off the "Katalysator"... does it work ?

i know that it's not very polit to speak an other language on a forum but it's very very hard for me ....sorry

it's hard for me to understand anything on the previous subjects posted in the forum...

but u'r my last chance of support because in france when i say that i want to modify my mercedes...people look me with strange eyes , as if i was crazy fool ! last day one man look my car and said " your wheels are superb but it's a pity that u put it on such a car , u had better to put it on a peugeot 205 oder 206.....and quite all people which modify cars think the same in france... :motz:

ty

merci beaucoup

danke shön :D

2. #2 ninja boy, 31.07.2003
    ninja boy

ninja boy

hi
    my france is too bad to write in france!

so in english

here is al link with a great homepage with links!

KtB´s 190er Seiten

look under 190er links!

her one mor link

rieger-tuning.de

and don`t put out yor kat it doesn`t help!

and chiptuning is not realy good for jour engine! and ist althogh doesent help!

what engine is in your w201!

post al lot of pictures and so we can better help you about tuning your " babybenz" ( german nickname for 190er)

3. #3 Zarrooo, 31.07.2003
    Zarrooo

Zarrooo

Auto:
    Nissan Qashqai + Corvette C4 + Cadillac Eldorado + Audi 80 B4 ;)
    OK, let's try it in english. Chiptuning does only make sense with turbocharged engines, because they can simply increase the boost pressure to get more power (and decrease the lifetime of your engine, gearbox, etc). Since the 190E is a non-turbocharged engine, chiptuning will have nearly no effect. Wasted money.

cu ulf

4. #4 Bulkathos, 31.07.2003
    Bulkathos

Bulkathos Guest

chiptuning should be impossible with the original electronic...
    its too old.
    but you can exchange the airfilter (i think it was "muffler" in english) with a K&N if you have not a car with caburators (vergaser, wenns das wort war :D )

what do you mean with "kalander" ?

5. #5 radinus, 31.07.2003
    radinus

radinus

viele danke ! gut links :)

babybenz ? shon name !! ich leibe !!!

okay ...

1/ so the engine is the 1997cm3 (102.962) so the 190E 2.0 (are u sure that it's only 118 ps ? , why is it different of the 102.961 ? why did theu decrease the power and performance ? )

2/ so for the engine what du u recommend me for having more "kraft" ? (easy things for the begining :O )

6. #6 radinus, 31.07.2003
    radinus

radinus

1/ i found that for 190 2.0

rieger-tuning.de

they send a "boitier" (Gehäuse ?) electronic fur 190E 2.0

they promess + 11 cv and i email them and they said me i was truly measured on a bench for each car

its a site from "suisse" ( schwitzerland ich glaube ?)

2/ kalander is "avangardegrill" ("calandre" in french )

7. #7 ninja boy, 01.08.2003
    ninja boy

ninja boy

Don´t make anything on your electronik! Thats my opinion!

8. #8 radinus, 01.08.2003
    radinus

radinus

okay...

und fur "airfilter" ? may i change it... but should i increase the air admission with a bigger tube too ?

hat have u done on ur cars ?

i gonna give u some pics of my car soon (a friend must lend me his numerik camera)

danke shon fur ihr hilfe ! sie sind sehr "freundlich"

9. #9 Petrolferrari, 01.08.2003
    Petrolferrari

Petrolferrari

Hi, you can do some things, but you have to decide if its worth it. Change the engine to a bigger one for example 2.3 or 2.6 liter. If money doesn`t count you can do something like this:

Hier entsteht eine neue Internetpräsenz

But performance increase at an normal engine isn`t easy. Better save the money and take your girl out for candlelight-dinner or something else....

10. #10 radinus, 01.08.2003
    radinus

radinus

yes i had ever seen that car....

Of course a turbocharger car is too expensive to do...for me :D !

i just wanted to know if there were quite EASY things to do for a FEW increasing the engine (like a "high flow intake kit" or put off the kat..)

but if u say that the only thing to do is to put a good airfilter it's okay , i dont have any option in accesory dealers !

@all

thank you !!! all the links are very well , i found a lot of information !!!

Thema:

Fragen zum Tuning am 190E

Die Seite wird geladen...

Fragen zum Tuning am 190E - Ähnliche Themen

1. Fragen und Anregungen zum sicherem tuning

Fragen und Anregungen zum sicherem tuning: Guten Abend, wie ja bereits die Überschrift zeigt geht es mir hier um tuning was für Auto und Insassen sicher ist. Ich habe mir gerade neue...
  2. R170 SLK tuning, Fragen über Fragen

SLK tuning, Fragen über Fragen: so, hab schon länger mit dem gedanken gespielt ein wenig die leistung zu erhöhen, was taugt wirklich was und was nicht?...
  3. Frage bezüglich Gebrauchtwagengarantie und Tuning; und Inspektionen

Frage bezüglich Gebrauchtwagengarantie und Tuning; und Inspektionen: Hallo bin 22 Jahre jung und habe mir letzte Woche auch einen w203 C220CDI Avantgarde BJ 2003 gegönnt - habe mit meinem Verkäufer eine 12 Monatige...
  4. CL203 Fragen zum Chip-tuning

Fragen zum Chip-tuning: Hallo zusammen zur seit fahre ich ein c180 baujahr 2001 95 kw sprich 129PS. Ich habe mir vorgenommen Chiptuning machen zu lassen hat evtl einer...
  5. Fragen zum optimalem Tuning

Fragen zum optimalem Tuning: Habe mal überlegt, meinem 430er etwas mehr Leistung zu schenken. Kann einer eine Tuning Firma empfehlen? WIe ist es mit dem mehr an...
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies um Inhalte zu personalisieren. Außerdem werden auch Cookies von Diensten Dritter gesetzt. Mit dem weiteren Aufenthalt akzeptierst du diesen Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden